The aroTHERM range of 8kW and 11kW air to water heat pumps is a renewable technology range which generates heat for your home using energy from the outside air.
The aroTHERM heat pump system can help you to significantly save money on your fuel bills and reduce your carbon footprint by reducing your reliance on traditional fossil fuels for home heating, and instead harness energy from natural resources.
Unlike other air to water heat pump systems available on the market, the Vaillant aroTHERM comprises a number of individual components (including a heat pump unit, heat exchanger module, weather compensating controls and a choice of either a 6kW back up heater or buffer vessel). As a result, the system is suitable for a broad range of properties, and is also one of the most versatile air to water heat pump systems available on the market.
The system can be fitted into a home heating system with ease and minimal disruption, with the outdoor heat pump unit itself being compact enough to fit underneath a standard window, and being very quiet in operation.
The system provides an excellent solution for off gas properties using oil, LPG or storage heaters in particular, by accessing a sustainable energy source, protecting against fluctuating prices of fuel, and also eliminating the need for fuel storage at home.
Features & Benefits
• Compact dimensions for flexible siting within a garden.
• Highly efficient performance with a Co-efficient of Performance (CoP) of 4.7 (meaning for every 1kW of electrical energy used 4.7kW of heat energy are generated) (measured at air 7 degrees and water 35 degrees).
• Advanced inverter driven compressor ensures even more efficient operation all year round.
• MCS accredited system and potentially eligible for funding.
• Weather compensating controls included as standard.
To find out more, or book an appointment